Ducon distemper is an water based, interior wall paint, value for money paint. It gives beautiful walls at affordable price to all users. Acrylic distemper is available in pouch and bucket packing.
- Shades retain brightness for long time.
- Smooth and rich matt wall finishes.
- Un-matched durability and no chalking.
- Value for money
- It is highly economy range
.Technical data /Product feature:
- Sheen level : MATT FINISH
- Flash point: Non flammable as per IS 101.
- Stability: After thinning shall be used within 24 hours.
- Washability : low
- Eco friendly: It is Water based formulated using acrylic binder . Paint does not have added lead, chromium, cadmium, arsenic or mercury .
- Maintenance: Easy to maintain .
- Life durability: It can last up to 1-2 years with proper maintenance and on dry surface. It has strong anti chalking performance.
- Colours: White and several colours can be made as per request and as per chart.
- Coverage: For single coat coverage will be approx. 100-120 sq ft per kg when applied by brush. For double coat coverage will be approx 60-70 sq ft. Coverage will vary according to method and condition of application and surface roughness and porosity.
- Anti yellowing, less odor and irritation in eyes: It is water based product and protects surface from yellowing. As water is used as solvent it causes less odour or no irritation in eyes.
- Available sizes: 1,2,5,10,20 kg Buckets/ 1 kg pouch.
- Shelf life: 2 years from date of manufacturing . Buckets shall be stored in tightly closed original container at a dry place away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.
Surface shall be dry, free from seepage or dampness. If surface is not free then use dampness protector Ducon shield or equivalent. Scrap off old paint thoroughly before painting starts.
- All cracks shall be filled by proper sealant.
- Holes and dents shall be filled by using Ducon white cement based wall care putty. Do not use chemical based putty.
- Surface shall be free from loose paint, dirt or grease.
- Fungus, algae or moss shall be removed by wire brush and water.
- Do not dilute paint for more than 50-60% ( 500-600 ml of water per kg ) using water for smooth surface.
- Stir well before use.
- Do not apply when ambient temperature is low say below 8 degree centigrade.
- For deeper shade apply one additional coat.
- Strain the material through a fine sieve before use.
- Do not apply on lime washed surface or damp wall.
- For lighter shades dilution shall not be more than 20-30%.
- Apply 2 coats of distemper if colour is same as of old wall. For fresh walls it is advisable to give 3 coats.